Monday, April 17, 2023

Welcome To The Channel * Jamaican Girl In Rural Ontario Canada * CCL#7

Welcome To The Channel * Jamaican Girl In Rural Ontario Canada * CCL#7 We moved from the big bright city of Toronto, Canada to live in Small Town Bancroft, Ontario, Canada! Welcome to our Little Canadian Countryside Living! I am Peaches and he is ?. Let's tell you a little about ourselves and what we will be sharing with you! Plus come on an introductory tour of our countryside town with me/us? Our Country Roads are remarkably different from the city roads we were used to for almost 30 years! They are less travelled with lots of trees along our way. I some areas, roads go on for miles in front of us. It makes me want burst out singing, "Country road take me home ....." every time.🥰 Come along with us and get the experience of our country road with us, with some music! Please like, share, comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment