Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tapping Maple Trees In Rural Ontario * Jamaican Girl * CCL#8

Tapping Maple Trees In Rural Ontario * Jamaican Girl * CCL#8 From Montego Bay, Jamaica to Toronto, Canada to Small Town Bancroft, Ontario, Canada! Welcome to our Little Canadian Countryside Living! When we moved to the countryside to live on our 1 acre property, I noticed we had quite a few Maple trees and immediately decided that I would be tapping them to get Maple Sap to make Maple syrup. Since then, I have not missed a single season. This id my 8th tapping season and I really enjoy doing it. Last year, we collected more than 350 Litres of Maple sap. We still have Maple Syrup left over from last years boil. Check out the video to see how this Jamaican-Canadian girl go about tapping Maple Trees! Please subscribe, like comment and share! 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment