Thursday, March 23, 2023

Types Of Paints Explained/Choosing The Right Paints For Your Home

Types Of Paints Explained/Choosing The Right Paints For Your Home Do you know that Alkyd paints are different from Oil paints? As Certified Interior Decorator, one of the things I do is help clients to choose finishes for their design projects. I have also been very hands on, especially when it comes to painting my own home. Therefore, I have learnt a thing or two from experience. In this video I go through the various types of paints and paint terms. This will give you a better understanding of what you need to know about paints to make educated decisions. Please take some time to watch and leave me your thoughts in the comment section. #interior #design #projects #painting

No comments:

Post a Comment